If you want to know how to use cashless for food and beverage events, you’ve come to the right place.
Most tasting events utilize a token system where guests buy tokens and exchange tokens for samples or whole servings. Other tasting events simply use a a dollar for dollar exchange to purchase various food and beverage items.
There’s usually a few problems with both methods:
- It can take days to count all of the tokens
- Inaccurate reporting with lost tokens
- Counting tokens during each transaction can increase lines
- No data on hot selling items, booth sales, or consumer trends
- Tokens can be clunky for guests to carry around
There’s a better way through cashless RFID
That’s A Wrap!
Implementing cashless for food and beverage events could be a wise investment with many great benefits. Enjoy potential increase in consumer spending, reduction in staffing costs, and an enhanced attendee experience.
Looking for a cashless event solution? Fusion Cashless is our in-house solution!
You might also like our RFID Webinar!
❤️ Your Fusion Team